Expanding deep-water exploration
Deep water or offshore drilling often receives a bad press for causing environmental problems. However there are benefits to offshore drilling. Offshore rigs help the local economy, create jobs and surprisingly also create homes for marine life.
In addition, the majority of oil spills occur during the transportation of oil not during the drilling, although there are obvious exceptions. We ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll