Expanding deep-water exploration
Deep water or offshore drilling often receives a bad press for causing environmental problems. However there are benefits to offshore drilling. Offshore rigs help the local economy, create jobs and surprisingly also create homes for marine life.
In addition, the majority of oil spills occur during the transportation of oil not during the drilling, although there are obvious exceptions. We ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya