Expanding deep-water exploration
Deep water or offshore drilling often receives a bad press for causing environmental problems. However there are benefits to offshore drilling. Offshore rigs help the local economy, create jobs and surprisingly also create homes for marine life.
In addition, the majority of oil spills occur during the transportation of oil not during the drilling, although there are obvious exceptions. We ...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups