Superliga 2013, between pride and achievement
The Jakarta Post
The party has ended for badminton players competing at the Djarum Superliga Badminton 2013 in the DBL Arena in Surabaya last week. Some of them, however, have returned home with unforgettable moments from the competition.
Chou Tien Chen, the world number 27 from Taiwan who represented the Musica Champions, proved decisive for his team by winning the last match. He expressed his astonishment...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- West Java residents return to their homes after deadly tremor
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief