Superliga 2013, between pride and achievement
The Jakarta Post
The party has ended for badminton players competing at the Djarum Superliga Badminton 2013 in the DBL Arena in Surabaya last week. Some of them, however, have returned home with unforgettable moments from the competition.
Chou Tien Chen, the world number 27 from Taiwan who represented the Musica Champions, proved decisive for his team by winning the last match. He expressed his astonishment...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes