Superliga 2013, between pride and achievement
The Jakarta Post
The party has ended for badminton players competing at the Djarum Superliga Badminton 2013 in the DBL Arena in Surabaya last week. Some of them, however, have returned home with unforgettable moments from the competition.
Chou Tien Chen, the world number 27 from Taiwan who represented the Musica Champions, proved decisive for his team by winning the last match. He expressed his astonishment...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash