Your letters: China’s progress
The Jakarta Post
China is likely to become the biggest economy in the world by 2017, overtaking the United States as an economic power, a report of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) has said. China’s gross domestic product measured on a purchasing power parity (PPP) basis would almost reach US$20 billion, exceeding that of the United States.
In 2030, the three largest economies in terms of PPP are expected to ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll