Your letters: China’s progress
The Jakarta Post
China is likely to become the biggest economy in the world by 2017, overtaking the United States as an economic power, a report of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) has said. China’s gross domestic product measured on a purchasing power parity (PPP) basis would almost reach US$20 billion, exceeding that of the United States.
In 2030, the three largest economies in terms of PPP are expected to ...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ride-sharing app managements urged to solve Bogor clash
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi