Your letters: China’s progress
The Jakarta Post
China is likely to become the biggest economy in the world by 2017, overtaking the United States as an economic power, a report of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) has said. China’s gross domestic product measured on a purchasing power parity (PPP) basis would almost reach US$20 billion, exceeding that of the United States.
In 2030, the three largest economies in terms of PPP are expected to ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed