Your letters: China’s progress
The Jakarta Post
China is likely to become the biggest economy in the world by 2017, overtaking the United States as an economic power, a report of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) has said. China’s gross domestic product measured on a purchasing power parity (PPP) basis would almost reach US$20 billion, exceeding that of the United States.
In 2030, the three largest economies in terms of PPP are expected to ...
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge