Your letters: China’s progress
The Jakarta Post
China is likely to become the biggest economy in the world by 2017, overtaking the United States as an economic power, a report of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) has said. China’s gross domestic product measured on a purchasing power parity (PPP) basis would almost reach US$20 billion, exceeding that of the United States.
In 2030, the three largest economies in terms of PPP are expected to ...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D