Five dead, two critical in workplace tragedy
The Jakarta Post
Five workers died with two others left in critical condition following an accident in an under-construction septic pit at the Manhattan Square construction site in South Jakarta on Tuesday.
The tragedy was the latest in a series of fatal workplace accidents in the city.
The police’s preliminary inquiry suggests that the victims appeared to have died after inhaling poisonous fumes i...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade