Editorial: Powerless against the North
The Jakarta Post
The world, even China, can only condemn or issue harsh statements against North Korea after it conducted its third and largest nuclear test on Tuesday. They know its leader Kim Jong-un will not care, even though the lives of millions of North Koreans are in danger because of his reckless action. The world is at a loss.
US President Barack Obama and the leaders of Japan and South Korea can o...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Palm oil practices and ecosystem sustainability