Editorial: Powerless against the North
The Jakarta Post
The world, even China, can only condemn or issue harsh statements against North Korea after it conducted its third and largest nuclear test on Tuesday. They know its leader Kim Jong-un will not care, even though the lives of millions of North Koreans are in danger because of his reckless action. The world is at a loss.
US President Barack Obama and the leaders of Japan and South Korea can o...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning