Editorial: Powerless against the North
The Jakarta Post
The world, even China, can only condemn or issue harsh statements against North Korea after it conducted its third and largest nuclear test on Tuesday. They know its leader Kim Jong-un will not care, even though the lives of millions of North Koreans are in danger because of his reckless action. The world is at a loss.
US President Barack Obama and the leaders of Japan and South Korea can o...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill