Jakarta Marathon scheduled for October
Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
In a bid to promote the capital’s tourism potential to the global community, the government, through the Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry and the Jakarta administration, have agreed to stage a
The maiden event, which is slated to be run in October, will target thousands of participants including world-class runners from 20 countries.
“Marathons have bec...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler