RI concerned over North Korea nuclear test, urges restraint
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM On alert: South Korean soldiers patrol past flags and ribbons, calling for the reunification of the two Koreas, attached to the barbed-wire fence that has separated the two Koreas since the Korean War, near the border village of Panmunjom, in Paju, north of Seoul on Wednesday. North Korea’s neighbors bolstered their military preparations and mobilized scientists on Wednesday to determine whether...
- Q&A: Is the e-ID mega-scandal the end for slick House Speaker Setya?
- Too old for the job? Stop age discrimination
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Plot to murder Ahok detected on Telegram: Official claims
- Indonesia disbands Islamic group Hizbut Tahrir
- Interpreters share best moments about their time with Jokowi
- Hizbut Tahrir to challenge disbandment by government
- ExxonMobil withdraws from Natuna Gas Consortium
- New policy package to boost investment: Minister
- Garuda Indonesia opens Jakarta-Banyuwangi route