Hatta’s son Rasyid on the road to a 6-year maximum
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM High profile defendant: Muhammad Rasyid Amrullah Rajasa, son of Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa, is charged at the East Jakarta District Court on Thursday with causing the death of two people by reckless driving on Jan. 1. (JP/P.J. Leo)M. Rasyid Amrullah Rajasa, son of Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa, solemnly entered the East Jakarta District Court on Thursday for his firs...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer