Hatta’s son Rasyid on the road to a 6-year maximum
The Jakarta Post
High profile defendant: Muhammad Rasyid Amrullah Rajasa, son of Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa, is charged at the East Jakarta District Court on Thursday with causing the death of two people by reckless driving on Jan. 1. (JP/P.J. Leo)M. Rasyid Amrullah Rajasa, son of Coordinating Economic Minister Hatta Rajasa, solemnly entered the East Jakarta District Court on Thursday for his firs...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed