Bank Jabar opens more offices in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Barat Banten (BJB), touted to be the nation’s largest regional bank, launched on Friday four new branch offices in Jakarta, and it will soon be opening five offices in other cities.
The four new offices will be added to its five existing branches in Jakarta. The new branches are on Jl. HR Rasuna Said and Jl. Dr. Saharjo in South Jakarta, and on Jl. Let. Jend. ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya