Bank Jabar opens more offices in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Barat Banten (BJB), touted to be the nation’s largest regional bank, launched on Friday four new branch offices in Jakarta, and it will soon be opening five offices in other cities.
The four new offices will be added to its five existing branches in Jakarta. The new branches are on Jl. HR Rasuna Said and Jl. Dr. Saharjo in South Jakarta, and on Jl. Let. Jend. ...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies