Bank Jabar opens more offices in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Barat Banten (BJB), touted to be the nation’s largest regional bank, launched on Friday four new branch offices in Jakarta, and it will soon be opening five offices in other cities.
The four new offices will be added to its five existing branches in Jakarta. The new branches are on Jl. HR Rasuna Said and Jl. Dr. Saharjo in South Jakarta, and on Jl. Let. Jend. ...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups