Bank Jabar opens more offices in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Barat Banten (BJB), touted to be the nation’s largest regional bank, launched on Friday four new branch offices in Jakarta, and it will soon be opening five offices in other cities.
The four new offices will be added to its five existing branches in Jakarta. The new branches are on Jl. HR Rasuna Said and Jl. Dr. Saharjo in South Jakarta, and on Jl. Let. Jend. ...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister