Curators to bargain on fees in Telkomsel bankruptcy case
The Jakarta Post
Curators handling the high-profile case involving PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel) said that their Rp 146.8 billion (US$15.1 million) service fee — which both parties involved in the case have refused to pay — was actually open to negotiation.
Telkomsel has been embroiled in a bankruptcy lawsuit filed by PT Prima Jaya Informatika, a SIM card and voucher distributor. The Central Jak...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets