Curators to bargain on fees in Telkomsel bankruptcy case
The Jakarta Post
Curators handling the high-profile case involving PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel) said that their Rp 146.8 billion (US$15.1 million) service fee — which both parties involved in the case have refused to pay — was actually open to negotiation.
Telkomsel has been embroiled in a bankruptcy lawsuit filed by PT Prima Jaya Informatika, a SIM card and voucher distributor. The Central Jak...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab