Curators to bargain on fees in Telkomsel bankruptcy case
The Jakarta Post
Curators handling the high-profile case involving PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel) said that their Rp 146.8 billion (US$15.1 million) service fee — which both parties involved in the case have refused to pay — was actually open to negotiation.
Telkomsel has been embroiled in a bankruptcy lawsuit filed by PT Prima Jaya Informatika, a SIM card and voucher distributor. The Central Jak...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport