The Asia-Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art: Creating a myth
A part of ruangrupa’s Search for the Kuda installation.Celebrating 20 years since its inception, the seventh Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art opened its doors at Brisbane’s Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA), Australia, showcasing a major presence of Indonesian artists.
The event, which this year runs until April 14, has been a boost to the careers of many Indonesian contemporary ar...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Xi gets 100% of votes for new term as key ally named VP