The Asia-Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art: Creating a myth
A part of ruangrupa’s Search for the Kuda installation.Celebrating 20 years since its inception, the seventh Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art opened its doors at Brisbane’s Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA), Australia, showcasing a major presence of Indonesian artists.
The event, which this year runs until April 14, has been a boost to the careers of many Indonesian contemporary ar...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror