The Asia-Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art: Creating a myth
A part of ruangrupa’s Search for the Kuda installation.Celebrating 20 years since its inception, the seventh Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art opened its doors at Brisbane’s Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA), Australia, showcasing a major presence of Indonesian artists.
The event, which this year runs until April 14, has been a boost to the careers of many Indonesian contemporary ar...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots