The Asia-Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art: Creating a myth
A part of ruangrupa’s Search for the Kuda installation.Celebrating 20 years since its inception, the seventh Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art opened its doors at Brisbane’s Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA), Australia, showcasing a major presence of Indonesian artists.
The event, which this year runs until April 14, has been a boost to the careers of many Indonesian contemporary ar...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Palm oil practices and ecosystem sustainability