PSSI-KPSI to hold congress on March 17
The Jakarta Post
Youth and Sports Minister Roy Suryo asked two disputing soccer organizations — the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) and the Indonesian Soccer Rescue Committee (KPSI) — to hold a national congress next month to settle conflict between them.
“I have received a letter from the world soccer ruling body FIFA on Feb. 13, which set a new deadline of March 20 [for Indonesia’s soccer bod...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed