PSSI-KPSI to hold congress on March 17
The Jakarta Post
Youth and Sports Minister Roy Suryo asked two disputing soccer organizations — the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) and the Indonesian Soccer Rescue Committee (KPSI) — to hold a national congress next month to settle conflict between them.
“I have received a letter from the world soccer ruling body FIFA on Feb. 13, which set a new deadline of March 20 [for Indonesia’s soccer bod...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product