PSSI-KPSI to hold congress on March 17
The Jakarta Post
Youth and Sports Minister Roy Suryo asked two disputing soccer organizations — the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) and the Indonesian Soccer Rescue Committee (KPSI) — to hold a national congress next month to settle conflict between them.
“I have received a letter from the world soccer ruling body FIFA on Feb. 13, which set a new deadline of March 20 [for Indonesia’s soccer bod...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official