Agus says Andi culpable in graft-ridden Hambalang
Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Money matters: Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo arrives at the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) in Jakarta on Tuesday to face questioning regarding the graft-ridden construction project of a sports center in Hambalang, Bogor, West Java. (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) questioned Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo as a witness in the high-profile corrupti...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal