Comment: Newborn dies after 10 hospital rejections
The Jakarta Post
Feb. 19, p. 10
A young father in South Jakarta has had to say a final goodbye to his newborn baby, who died over the weekend, after a number of hospitals he visited refused to admit his sick daughter.
These hospitals are a disgrace. A supposedly missing bed is no reason not to help. You must provide first aid and search for a hospital for the patient to specifically ride to a hospital.
It is a shame and civilization is light years away.
- Three policemen injured in Tangerang knife attack
- Papua priority
- Jokowi's dualism, inconsistent policies hamper conflict resolution in Papua: Imparsial
- Bank Indonesia cuts benchmark rate to 4.75 percent
- ‘The Jakarta Post’ received no money from LIPPO Group: Slamet Wibowo
- Disharmonious bureaucracy hampers deregulation effort: INDEF
- New fuel policy short sighted
- Indonesia’s energy sector seeing insignificant changes: Lawmakers
- Densus 88 probes possible terror networks behind police attacker
- Jakarta declares war on rats with bounty program