Comment: Newborn dies after 10 hospital rejections
The Jakarta Post
Feb. 19, p. 10
A young father in South Jakarta has had to say a final goodbye to his newborn baby, who died over the weekend, after a number of hospitals he visited refused to admit his sick daughter.
These hospitals are a disgrace. A supposedly missing bed is no reason not to help. You must provide first aid and search for a hospital for the patient to specifically ride to a hospital.
It is a shame and civilization is light years away.
- Grassroots war on rabies
- Good nutrition entails safe drinking water
- Award-winning comedy series ‘Silicon Valley’ returns for season 3
- Rationality, deficit in democracy
- Jokowi meets with German President, discusses death penalty
- Repair harm done to Jakarta Bay, fishermen demand
- Indonesia to learn vocational education from Germany: Minister
- 1965 victims: We don’t want communism, just reconciliation
- Cold rice balls, no flush toilets at quake-hit Japan shelter
- NU calls on govt. to reveal truth behind 1965 tragedy