Soekarno-Hatta to get ‘cargo village’
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Getting bigger: Employees work at the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Cargo Terminal in this file photo. Angkasa Pura II, the airport’s operator, plans to build a new cargo facility to ease traffic at the overwhelmed terminal. (JP/Nurhayati)State-owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II) says that it will allocate Rp 2.1 trillion (US$216.3 million) to build an “integrated cargo villa...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study