Your letters: This weird world
The Jakarta Post
North Korea’s third nuclear test on Feb. 12, which was conducted in defiance of existing UN resolutions, has drawn condemnation from around the world. It has been argued that the act has increased the risk of a proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and threatens stability in the region.
North Korea is a poor country. It is already sanctioned by UN resolutions, which prevent it from...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island