Your letters: This weird world
The Jakarta Post
North Korea’s third nuclear test on Feb. 12, which was conducted in defiance of existing UN resolutions, has drawn condemnation from around the world. It has been argued that the act has increased the risk of a proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and threatens stability in the region.
North Korea is a poor country. It is already sanctioned by UN resolutions, which prevent it from...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy