Your letters: This weird world
The Jakarta Post
North Korea’s third nuclear test on Feb. 12, which was conducted in defiance of existing UN resolutions, has drawn condemnation from around the world. It has been argued that the act has increased the risk of a proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and threatens stability in the region.
North Korea is a poor country. It is already sanctioned by UN resolutions, which prevent it from...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage