Your letters: This weird world
The Jakarta Post
North Korea’s third nuclear test on Feb. 12, which was conducted in defiance of existing UN resolutions, has drawn condemnation from around the world. It has been argued that the act has increased the risk of a proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and threatens stability in the region.
North Korea is a poor country. It is already sanctioned by UN resolutions, which prevent it from...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D