Your letters: This weird world
The Jakarta Post
North Korea’s third nuclear test on Feb. 12, which was conducted in defiance of existing UN resolutions, has drawn condemnation from around the world. It has been argued that the act has increased the risk of a proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and threatens stability in the region.
North Korea is a poor country. It is already sanctioned by UN resolutions, which prevent it from...
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Business selling expired food in West Jakarta had Rp 6 billion turnover: Police
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Bank Mandiri to distribute student loans
- Coal domestic price policy to affect state revenue: Officials