Democratic Party in limbo, who is to blame?
Ikrar Nusa Bhakti
Since Saiful Mujani Research and Consulting (MRC) released the outcome of its survey earlier this month, which ranked the Democratic Party third after the Golkar Party and the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) in terms of electability, many within the ruling party have deemed their chairman Anas Urbaningrum as most responsible for this decline.
As a consequence, they say, Ana...
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Insurance company to pay for coral reef damage in Raja Ampat