Pertamina to wrap up acquisition of Rekind
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
State-controlled oil and gas firm PT Pertamina hopes it will be able to conclude the company’s acquisition of a majority stake in state-owned engineering and construction company PT Rekayasa Industri (Rekind) by the end of this year.
Pertamina investment planning and risk-management director Afdal Bahaudin said on Wednesday the company was speeding up the process to take over Rekind, whi...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan