Pertamina to wrap up acquisition of Rekind
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
State-controlled oil and gas firm PT Pertamina hopes it will be able to conclude the company’s acquisition of a majority stake in state-owned engineering and construction company PT Rekayasa Industri (Rekind) by the end of this year.
Pertamina investment planning and risk-management director Afdal Bahaudin said on Wednesday the company was speeding up the process to take over Rekind, whi...
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge