Pertamina to wrap up acquisition of Rekind
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
State-controlled oil and gas firm PT Pertamina hopes it will be able to conclude the company’s acquisition of a majority stake in state-owned engineering and construction company PT Rekayasa Industri (Rekind) by the end of this year.
Pertamina investment planning and risk-management director Afdal Bahaudin said on Wednesday the company was speeding up the process to take over Rekind, whi...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Six ways to identify an authentic Padang restaurant
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down