Permata’s net interest income up 43 percent
The Jakarta Post
Bank Permata (BNLI), a subsidiary of conglomerate PT Astra International (ASII), reported on Wednesday that it had booked an 18 percent increase in its net profits after taxes to Rp 1.37 trillion (US$141.47 million) in 2012 on the back of strong lending growth.
Bank Permata president director David Fletcher said in Jakarta on Wednesday that the bank had delivered another year of strong grow...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off