Permata’s net interest income up 43 percent
The Jakarta Post
Bank Permata (BNLI), a subsidiary of conglomerate PT Astra International (ASII), reported on Wednesday that it had booked an 18 percent increase in its net profits after taxes to Rp 1.37 trillion (US$141.47 million) in 2012 on the back of strong lending growth.
Bank Permata president director David Fletcher said in Jakarta on Wednesday that the bank had delivered another year of strong grow...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3