Permata’s net interest income up 43 percent
The Jakarta Post
Bank Permata (BNLI), a subsidiary of conglomerate PT Astra International (ASII), reported on Wednesday that it had booked an 18 percent increase in its net profits after taxes to Rp 1.37 trillion (US$141.47 million) in 2012 on the back of strong lending growth.
Bank Permata president director David Fletcher said in Jakarta on Wednesday that the bank had delivered another year of strong grow...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods