Permata’s net interest income up 43 percent
The Jakarta Post
Bank Permata (BNLI), a subsidiary of conglomerate PT Astra International (ASII), reported on Wednesday that it had booked an 18 percent increase in its net profits after taxes to Rp 1.37 trillion (US$141.47 million) in 2012 on the back of strong lending growth.
Bank Permata president director David Fletcher said in Jakarta on Wednesday that the bank had delivered another year of strong grow...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church