Halim insists he is still secretary-general
The Jakarta Post
Rancor within the country’s soccer ruling body continues to be stoked, this time by comments from dismissed secretary-general Halim Mahfudz, who has called his dismissal illegitimate and insisted on remaining in his post.
A meeting attended on Wednesday by Soccer Association of Indonesia (PSSI) chairman Djohar Arifin with executive committee member Mawardi Nurdin and previously expelled e...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry