Halim insists he is still secretary-general
The Jakarta Post
Rancor within the country’s soccer ruling body continues to be stoked, this time by comments from dismissed secretary-general Halim Mahfudz, who has called his dismissal illegitimate and insisted on remaining in his post.
A meeting attended on Wednesday by Soccer Association of Indonesia (PSSI) chairman Djohar Arifin with executive committee member Mawardi Nurdin and previously expelled e...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...