Halim insists he is still secretary-general
The Jakarta Post
Rancor within the country’s soccer ruling body continues to be stoked, this time by comments from dismissed secretary-general Halim Mahfudz, who has called his dismissal illegitimate and insisted on remaining in his post.
A meeting attended on Wednesday by Soccer Association of Indonesia (PSSI) chairman Djohar Arifin with executive committee member Mawardi Nurdin and previously expelled e...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free