Halim insists he is still secretary-general
The Jakarta Post
Rancor within the country’s soccer ruling body continues to be stoked, this time by comments from dismissed secretary-general Halim Mahfudz, who has called his dismissal illegitimate and insisted on remaining in his post.
A meeting attended on Wednesday by Soccer Association of Indonesia (PSSI) chairman Djohar Arifin with executive committee member Mawardi Nurdin and previously expelled e...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump