PGN profits up 30% on higher sales volume
The Jakarta Post
State owned PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) reported a significant growth in profits last year, on the back of rising sales and higher prices.
The company, whose shares are traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) as PGAS, booked US$890.89 million in net profits last year, increasing by 30.8 percent compared to $680.8 million a year earlier.
The growing net profits were supported...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry