PGN profits up 30% on higher sales volume
The Jakarta Post
State owned PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) reported a significant growth in profits last year, on the back of rising sales and higher prices.
The company, whose shares are traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) as PGAS, booked US$890.89 million in net profits last year, increasing by 30.8 percent compared to $680.8 million a year earlier.
The growing net profits were supported...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report