PGN profits up 30% on higher sales volume
The Jakarta Post
State owned PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) reported a significant growth in profits last year, on the back of rising sales and higher prices.
The company, whose shares are traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) as PGAS, booked US$890.89 million in net profits last year, increasing by 30.8 percent compared to $680.8 million a year earlier.
The growing net profits were supported...
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Insurance company to pay for coral reef damage in Raja Ampat