PGN profits up 30% on higher sales volume
The Jakarta Post
State owned PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) reported a significant growth in profits last year, on the back of rising sales and higher prices.
The company, whose shares are traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) as PGAS, booked US$890.89 million in net profits last year, increasing by 30.8 percent compared to $680.8 million a year earlier.
The growing net profits were supported...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI