Democratic Party puts succession talks on hold
The Jakarta Post
A senior member of the Democratic Party is saying that a party congress will not be convened any time soon to elect a new chairman.
The party, currently led by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, has been in disarray over who should replace Anas Urbaningrum, who stepped down as chairman last week after he was named a suspect in the Hambalang scandal by the Corruption Eradication Commission ...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign