Democratic Party puts succession talks on hold
The Jakarta Post
A senior member of the Democratic Party is saying that a party congress will not be convened any time soon to elect a new chairman.
The party, currently led by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, has been in disarray over who should replace Anas Urbaningrum, who stepped down as chairman last week after he was named a suspect in the Hambalang scandal by the Corruption Eradication Commission ...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks