Democratic Party puts succession talks on hold
The Jakarta Post
A senior member of the Democratic Party is saying that a party congress will not be convened any time soon to elect a new chairman.
The party, currently led by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, has been in disarray over who should replace Anas Urbaningrum, who stepped down as chairman last week after he was named a suspect in the Hambalang scandal by the Corruption Eradication Commission ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash