Floods hit city as rainy season comes to an end
Indah Setiawati and Sita W. Dewi
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Drifting along: Residents of Kampung Pulo in Jatinegara, East Jakarta, navigate their flooded neighborhood by dinghy on Tuesday as most of them decided not to leave their homes. They have got used to floods and have ropes lining the neighborhood to help them move around. (JP/P.J. Leo)Thousands of Jakartans were forced to evacuate their homes as floods hit nine subdistricts in the capital city Tues...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018