Soekarno-Hatta to have a new air traffic system next month
The Jakarta Post
The newly established state owned Indonesian Flight Navigation Service (PPNPI), also known as AirNav Indonesia, plans to install a new air navigation system called Emergency-Jakarta Automated Air Traffic System (E-JAATS) at the country’s main gateway Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Cengkareng in Tangerang, Banten, next month to help improve aviation safety.
AirNav Indonesia presid...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3