Soekarno-Hatta to have a new air traffic system next month
The Jakarta Post
The newly established state owned Indonesian Flight Navigation Service (PPNPI), also known as AirNav Indonesia, plans to install a new air navigation system called Emergency-Jakarta Automated Air Traffic System (E-JAATS) at the country’s main gateway Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Cengkareng in Tangerang, Banten, next month to help improve aviation safety.
AirNav Indonesia presid...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Missing NZ tourist found dead