Soekarno-Hatta to have a new air traffic system next month
The Jakarta Post
The newly established state owned Indonesian Flight Navigation Service (PPNPI), also known as AirNav Indonesia, plans to install a new air navigation system called Emergency-Jakarta Automated Air Traffic System (E-JAATS) at the country’s main gateway Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Cengkareng in Tangerang, Banten, next month to help improve aviation safety.
AirNav Indonesia presid...
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Depok Police release sexual assault suspect from detention