Soekarno-Hatta to have a new air traffic system next month
The Jakarta Post
The newly established state owned Indonesian Flight Navigation Service (PPNPI), also known as AirNav Indonesia, plans to install a new air navigation system called Emergency-Jakarta Automated Air Traffic System (E-JAATS) at the country’s main gateway Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Cengkareng in Tangerang, Banten, next month to help improve aviation safety.
AirNav Indonesia presid...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island