Soekarno-Hatta to have a new air traffic system next month
The Jakarta Post
The newly established state owned Indonesian Flight Navigation Service (PPNPI), also known as AirNav Indonesia, plans to install a new air navigation system called Emergency-Jakarta Automated Air Traffic System (E-JAATS) at the country’s main gateway Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Cengkareng in Tangerang, Banten, next month to help improve aviation safety.
AirNav Indonesia presid...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships