Dems local chapters told not to oppose SBY
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The Democratic Party’s Supreme Assembly has called on the leaders of all the party’s chapters to tow the party line in the election of the new party chairman, which is slated for later this month.
The Supreme Assembly is said to have threatened the party’s local leaders into accepting their decision or else they will face punishment if they do not support the sole party chairman candi...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area