Dems local chapters told not to oppose SBY
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The Democratic Party’s Supreme Assembly has called on the leaders of all the party’s chapters to tow the party line in the election of the new party chairman, which is slated for later this month.
The Supreme Assembly is said to have threatened the party’s local leaders into accepting their decision or else they will face punishment if they do not support the sole party chairman candi...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker