Dems local chapters told not to oppose SBY
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The Democratic Party’s Supreme Assembly has called on the leaders of all the party’s chapters to tow the party line in the election of the new party chairman, which is slated for later this month.
The Supreme Assembly is said to have threatened the party’s local leaders into accepting their decision or else they will face punishment if they do not support the sole party chairman candi...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya