HK-RI to strengthen cruise tourism sector
The Jakarta Post
The governments of Hong Kong and Indonesia are set to strengthen their collaboration in the cruise tourism sector to bring more cruise liners to both countries.
Hong Kong commissioner for tourism Philip W. H. Yung recently met with officials from the Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry and the Youth and Sports Ministry to boost this sector.
“We will have a new cruise terminal i...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth