HK-RI to strengthen cruise tourism sector
The Jakarta Post
The governments of Hong Kong and Indonesia are set to strengthen their collaboration in the cruise tourism sector to bring more cruise liners to both countries.
Hong Kong commissioner for tourism Philip W. H. Yung recently met with officials from the Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry and the Youth and Sports Ministry to boost this sector.
“We will have a new cruise terminal i...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java