Australian developers lure Indonesian investors
The Jakarta Post
Australian property developers are touting a new visa facility that allows foreigners to apply for Australian residence permits for up to four years to lure Indonesian buyers.
Several property agencies including Ray White have actively promoted sales of Australian properties in Indonesia.
“We conduct property fairs monthly to promote our Australian-developer partners,” Ray White...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership
- Semanggi Interchange to have CCTV to prevent vandalism
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail