Australian developers lure Indonesian investors
The Jakarta Post
Australian property developers are touting a new visa facility that allows foreigners to apply for Australian residence permits for up to four years to lure Indonesian buyers.
Several property agencies including Ray White have actively promoted sales of Australian properties in Indonesia.
“We conduct property fairs monthly to promote our Australian-developer partners,” Ray White...
- Three dead, 20 injured in pileup in Puncak
- Italian woman saves money for 2 years to marry Indonesian villager
- Arrested Chinese ship flees Navy guard
- Interpol-listed fugitive arrested in Bali to be deported soon
- House urged to immediately pass election bill into law
- Vocational education key to competing globally: Minister
- Silicon Valley's $400 juicer may be feeling the squeeze
- Police shooting victims treated at Mimika Hospital
- Govt launches vocational education program for C. Java, Yogyakarta
- Remittances to developing countries fall in 2016, Indonesia worse