Govt plans shark, manta ray hunting ban
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Protected predators: Poachers catch oceanic grey sharks in the waters of the Southeast Misool Marine Protected Area in Raja Ampat, West Papua, despite a local ban on shark hunting in the regency’s waters. (Courtesy of The Nature Conservancy/Purwanto)The Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Ministry is considering a plan to issue a decree banning shark and manta ray hunting, after a provincial administ...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Costly holiday
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back