FIFA nixes new PSSI senior leaders
The Jakarta Post
World soccer governing body FIFA is not recognizing the appointment of four new executive committee members by the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI).
In a letter, a copy of which was received by The Jakarta Post on Monday, FIFA declared that it had approved three decisions made by the PSSI’s recent congress to unify local leagues, approve statutes incorporating FIFA recommendations and...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll