FIFA nixes new PSSI senior leaders
The Jakarta Post
World soccer governing body FIFA is not recognizing the appointment of four new executive committee members by the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI).
In a letter, a copy of which was received by The Jakarta Post on Monday, FIFA declared that it had approved three decisions made by the PSSI’s recent congress to unify local leagues, approve statutes incorporating FIFA recommendations and...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot