FIFA nixes new PSSI senior leaders
The Jakarta Post
World soccer governing body FIFA is not recognizing the appointment of four new executive committee members by the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI).
In a letter, a copy of which was received by The Jakarta Post on Monday, FIFA declared that it had approved three decisions made by the PSSI’s recent congress to unify local leagues, approve statutes incorporating FIFA recommendations and...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast