FIFA nixes new PSSI senior leaders
The Jakarta Post
World soccer governing body FIFA is not recognizing the appointment of four new executive committee members by the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI).
In a letter, a copy of which was received by The Jakarta Post on Monday, FIFA declared that it had approved three decisions made by the PSSI’s recent congress to unify local leagues, approve statutes incorporating FIFA recommendations and...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India