FIFA nixes new PSSI senior leaders
The Jakarta Post
World soccer governing body FIFA is not recognizing the appointment of four new executive committee members by the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI).
In a letter, a copy of which was received by The Jakarta Post on Monday, FIFA declared that it had approved three decisions made by the PSSI’s recent congress to unify local leagues, approve statutes incorporating FIFA recommendations and...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival