RI sets the international standard in the fight against terrorism
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has been praised by international institutions, including the Russian Intelligence Agency (FSB), as a country that has become a benchmark in the fight against terrorism across the world.
Chairman of the Counter Terrorism Task Force, Harry Purwanto, said on Sunday that Indonesia was considered a country with a lot of experience in counterterrorism ranging from cyber terrorism to ra...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects