RI sets the international standard in the fight against terrorism
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has been praised by international institutions, including the Russian Intelligence Agency (FSB), as a country that has become a benchmark in the fight against terrorism across the world.
Chairman of the Counter Terrorism Task Force, Harry Purwanto, said on Sunday that Indonesia was considered a country with a lot of experience in counterterrorism ranging from cyber terrorism to ra...
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption