RI sets the international standard in the fight against terrorism
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has been praised by international institutions, including the Russian Intelligence Agency (FSB), as a country that has become a benchmark in the fight against terrorism across the world.
Chairman of the Counter Terrorism Task Force, Harry Purwanto, said on Sunday that Indonesia was considered a country with a lot of experience in counterterrorism ranging from cyber terrorism to ra...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ride-sharing app managements urged to solve Bogor clash
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi