RI sets the international standard in the fight against terrorism
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has been praised by international institutions, including the Russian Intelligence Agency (FSB), as a country that has become a benchmark in the fight against terrorism across the world.
Chairman of the Counter Terrorism Task Force, Harry Purwanto, said on Sunday that Indonesia was considered a country with a lot of experience in counterterrorism ranging from cyber terrorism to ra...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE