RI sets the international standard in the fight against terrorism
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has been praised by international institutions, including the Russian Intelligence Agency (FSB), as a country that has become a benchmark in the fight against terrorism across the world.
Chairman of the Counter Terrorism Task Force, Harry Purwanto, said on Sunday that Indonesia was considered a country with a lot of experience in counterterrorism ranging from cyber terrorism to ra...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi