Berau wants to make the most of spotlight from Derawan Festival
The Jakarta Post
Water world: The hawksbill turtle is one of the protected species in the Derawan Islands. The group consists of several small islands, including Maratua, Sangalak and Kakaban, that are home to a precious coastal ecosystem of coral reefs and sea grass. Officials in Berau, East Kalimantan, say they are ready and waiting to hold the Derawan Festival 2013 in June, seeing it as a prime opportunity to p...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia