Berau wants to make the most of spotlight from Derawan Festival
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Water world: The hawksbill turtle is one of the protected species in the Derawan Islands. The group consists of several small islands, including Maratua, Sangalak and Kakaban, that are home to a precious coastal ecosystem of coral reefs and sea grass. Officials in Berau, East Kalimantan, say they are ready and waiting to hold the Derawan Festival 2013 in June, seeing it as a prime opportunity to p...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police