Berau wants to make the most of spotlight from Derawan Festival
The Jakarta Post
Water world: The hawksbill turtle is one of the protected species in the Derawan Islands. The group consists of several small islands, including Maratua, Sangalak and Kakaban, that are home to a precious coastal ecosystem of coral reefs and sea grass. Officials in Berau, East Kalimantan, say they are ready and waiting to hold the Derawan Festival 2013 in June, seeing it as a prime opportunity to p...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi