Remains of eight illegal Myanmar fisherman cremated
Apriadi Gunawan and Fadli
The Jakarta Post
The remains of eight Myanmar fishermen were cremated on Wednesday at the Tie Cang Tien crematorium in Tanjung Morawa, Deli Serdang in North Sumatra.
The eight fishermen were killed in a clash with Rohingya refugees at the Belawan Immigration Detention Center.
The cremation was carried out without the presence of relatives or representatives from the Myanmar government by the Indone...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president