Remains of eight illegal Myanmar fisherman cremated
Apriadi Gunawan and Fadli
The Jakarta Post
The remains of eight Myanmar fishermen were cremated on Wednesday at the Tie Cang Tien crematorium in Tanjung Morawa, Deli Serdang in North Sumatra.
The eight fishermen were killed in a clash with Rohingya refugees at the Belawan Immigration Detention Center.
The cremation was carried out without the presence of relatives or representatives from the Myanmar government by the Indone...
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Business selling expired food in West Jakarta had Rp 6 billion turnover: Police
- Coal domestic price policy to affect state revenue: Officials
- Bank Mandiri to distribute student loans