Remains of eight illegal Myanmar fisherman cremated
Apriadi Gunawan and Fadli
The Jakarta Post
The remains of eight Myanmar fishermen were cremated on Wednesday at the Tie Cang Tien crematorium in Tanjung Morawa, Deli Serdang in North Sumatra.
The eight fishermen were killed in a clash with Rohingya refugees at the Belawan Immigration Detention Center.
The cremation was carried out without the presence of relatives or representatives from the Myanmar government by the Indone...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers