New Mazda VX-1 hits the road
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
PT Mazda Motor Indonesia (MMI) expects the sales of the Mazda VX-1 multi purpose vehicle (MPV) officially launched in Jakarta on Saturday will help the company achieve its target to sell 16,000 cars this year.
MMI president director Kezio Okue said the company was upbeat it would be able to sell at least 3,600 units of the new Mazda VX-1 car this year. "We call it a social car for a social ride," he explained.
"Through this new model, we hope to reach a new market segment in Indonesia," he added.
Astrid Ariani, the company's senior marketing manager, said that the company had received a flow of orders for the new MPV model, which comes in two types with six different color options.
The V-Grade type is sold at Rp 178.8 million (US$18,416) and the R-Grade is sold at Rp 191 million for the consumer in the Greater Jakarta area. The sales of the new car are expected to reach 450 units at the end of this month, Astrid said.
You might also like :
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis