Nusa Raya Cipta to sell shares to public
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Construction firm PT Nusa Raya Cipta plans to release 306.08 million shares, or 12.3 percent of its enlarged shares, in an initial public offering (IPO) next month.
In an announcement on Thursday, Nusa Raya, a subsidiary of developer PT Surya Semesta Internusa (SSIA), said it would use 75 percent of the funds generated from the IPO to finance several projects, including the construction of superblock Ciputra World II in Jakarta, Parahyangan Residence in Bandung and the Cikampek-Palimanan toll road.
The remaining funds will be allocated as company capital expenditure. PT Ciptadana Securities has been appointed as underwriter for the IPO.
Nusa Raya has not decided a price range for its shares. The book building period will run until June 7 and the company will hold a due diligence meeting and public expose on June 4.
The shares are expected to be listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on June 27.
You might also like :
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting