Radiant Utama Interinsco's medium term notes get [Idr] BBB+ rating
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Rating agency PT ICRA Indonesia (ICRA Indonesia) assigned a rating of [Idr] BBB+ with a stable outlook to the proposed Rp 125 billion medium-term notes (MTN) of PT Radiant Utama Interinsco Tbk (RUIS).
The rating indicates moderate credit quality relative to other domestic issuers, and the rated instrument carries higher-than-average credit risk.
'The rating is constrained by the deterioration of its financial profile ' most notably characterized by the high leverage, exposure to the competitive environment within oil and gas services sector and the project risk associated with its oil and gas exploration business,' PT ICRA corporate ratings manager-analyst Bayu Prasetyawan said in a press release.
RUIS' rating could move upwards if it can scale down its leverage through a successful implementation of its business plans while maintaining its working capital sufficiency.
'However, should the company fail to manage its expansion, or continue to employ its aggressive financial policies, the rating would come under downward pressure,' Bayu said.
- South Korea launches second Indonesian submarine
- Indonesia calls for rejuvenated UN for successful SDGs
- PLN upbeat about winning Chevron geothermal bids
- 'Thank you for no more discrimination against Chinese-Indonesians'
- Indonesia, Malaysia eye trade expansion beyond palm oil, petroleum
- Ahok explains to police about religious defamation allegation
- Sampoerna projects 2 percent decline in cigarette sales this year
- Jokowi instructs military, police to eradicate illegal levies
- Local developers to release 'one of the biggest indie game projects'
- Govt sets up special unit to tackle illegal levies