Radiant Utama Interinsco's medium term notes get [Idr] BBB+ rating
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Rating agency PT ICRA Indonesia (ICRA Indonesia) assigned a rating of [Idr] BBB+ with a stable outlook to the proposed Rp 125 billion medium-term notes (MTN) of PT Radiant Utama Interinsco Tbk (RUIS).
The rating indicates moderate credit quality relative to other domestic issuers, and the rated instrument carries higher-than-average credit risk.
'The rating is constrained by the deterioration of its financial profile ' most notably characterized by the high leverage, exposure to the competitive environment within oil and gas services sector and the project risk associated with its oil and gas exploration business,' PT ICRA corporate ratings manager-analyst Bayu Prasetyawan said in a press release.
RUIS' rating could move upwards if it can scale down its leverage through a successful implementation of its business plans while maintaining its working capital sufficiency.
'However, should the company fail to manage its expansion, or continue to employ its aggressive financial policies, the rating would come under downward pressure,' Bayu said.
- Catholic university refuses to remove billboards with hijab-clad student
- Study finds majority of people condemning Ahok's ‘blasphemy’ not well informed
- Indonesia over the moon after $9.4 million win against Churchill
- Muslims lambast Christmas service raid in Bandung
- Public faith in Jokowi remains high despite anti-Ahok movement
- Rachmawati says meetings, cash transfer not evidence of treason
- FUI forces Christian university to drop billboard with hijab-clad student
- Charging-device producer Anker aims to tap Indonesian market
- N.Sumatra dispatches assistance for Aceh earthquake victims
- Bali's Sindhu Market most 'trending' attraction in Southeast Asia