DBS Indonesia wins best wealth manager award
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Bank DBS Indonesia (DBS Indonesia) won The Asset Triple A country award for the Best Wealth Manager in Indonesia.
The announcement was published on the Asset website late August 2013. The annual awards have now entered its second decade in recognizing excellence in the industry.
'We see this award as recognition for our commitment to providing our customers with relevant, innovative and holistic solutions for their wealth requirements,' DBS Indonesia head of Consumer Banking Group (CBG) Steffano Ridwan said in an official release made available to The Jakarta Post on Monday.
'Our in-depth wealth expertise in Asia combined with our reputation as Asia's safest bank have equipped us with the full capability to cater to our clients' needs,' he added.
DBS Treasures offer deposit products, investment, unit trust, government bonds, insurance and treasury products to its 30,000 affluent customers under DBS Treasures, segment for clients with the assets starting from Rp 500 million (US$44,500), across 11 major cities in Indonesia.
'We want to capture a leading position in the wealth space to meet the financial needs of the affluent segment in Indonesia," Steffano said.
"In the past years, we have seen a significant increase in our customers' interest in investing in wealth products, evident in the 21 percent growth of our revenue in the first half of 2013 year on year in CBG. Moving forward, we will continue to develop and create wealth offering that will appeal to the risk profile and appetite of our customers,' he went on.
You might also like :
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU