Dul's girlfriend questioned over fatal accident
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police have questioned Fajrina 'Arin' Khairiza, 14, the girlfriend of musician Ahmad Dhani's youngest son, identified only as Dul,13, who has been named the suspect in a fatal traffic accident on the Jagorawi toll road, which killed six people and injured nine others.
Arin's father, Sugeng Suparwoto, said he had accompanied his daughter for questioning and acknowledged that he was impressed with the police's handling of the situation.
'Arin was questioned today [Friday]. As a parent, I was impressed by how the investigators ran the questioning session,' Sugeng said as quoted by tribunnews.com on Friday.
He then said that he stood alongside his daughter while speaking with journalists as she was a minor.
'Please understand that she is still underage. We need to accompany Arin to provide her with psychological support so she can get through this,'he said.
He added that Arin was physically OK but was feeling stressed due to coming under the media spotlight since the accident.
'The questioning was held at [Jakarta] Police headquarters. I fully support the police's investigation into the case,' he said without elaborating further. (hrl/dic)
You might also like :
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Turkey might hold referendum on EU membership: Erdogan
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout