First Lady goes ballistic on Instagram, again
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
First Lady Ani Yudhoyono has once again directed her anger toward one of her followers on the popular photo- and video-sharing social networking service Instagram, this time it was because of a comment on her son's sartorial taste.
In one of Ani's Instagram updates, she posted a photo showing her son Eddhie Baskoro 'Ibas' Yudhoyono, his wife Alia Rajasa and their son Airlangga Satriadhi Yudhoyono. In the photo, Ibas was seen wearing a long sleeved shirt.
One of the First Lady's followers, known by her Instagram handler @devi_tri, who apparently noticed Ibas' penchant for wearing long-sleeved shirts, commented on the photo: 'Mas Ibas always wears long sleeves,' she said.
The First Lady quickly responded by saying: 'Do you have a problem with that? Long sleeves or short sleeves; each person has his or her own taste as long as he or she is comfortable with that.'
In October, the First Lady was irritated by one of her followers for criticising her decision to wear batik shirt for a stroll on the beach.
Ani called her follower 'stupid' for making the comment.
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey