First Lady goes ballistic on Instagram, again
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
First Lady Ani Yudhoyono has once again directed her anger toward one of her followers on the popular photo- and video-sharing social networking service Instagram, this time it was because of a comment on her son's sartorial taste.
In one of Ani's Instagram updates, she posted a photo showing her son Eddhie Baskoro 'Ibas' Yudhoyono, his wife Alia Rajasa and their son Airlangga Satriadhi Yudhoyono. In the photo, Ibas was seen wearing a long sleeved shirt.
One of the First Lady's followers, known by her Instagram handler @devi_tri, who apparently noticed Ibas' penchant for wearing long-sleeved shirts, commented on the photo: 'Mas Ibas always wears long sleeves,' she said.
The First Lady quickly responded by saying: 'Do you have a problem with that? Long sleeves or short sleeves; each person has his or her own taste as long as he or she is comfortable with that.'
In October, the First Lady was irritated by one of her followers for criticising her decision to wear batik shirt for a stroll on the beach.
Ani called her follower 'stupid' for making the comment.
You might also like :
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area