Drug dealers nabbed at airport
The Jakarta Post
The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Police have announced the arrest of four drug dealers charged with selling narcotics at departure terminal III.
'The arrests were made possible from a tip,' Airport Police narcotics division head Comr. Guntur M Thariq said on Wednesday.
He said one of the dealers, identified as Deny alias Denok, was shot in the leg while resisting arrest. The three others, identified as Ozi, Cak and Oji, had surrendered.
The police also confiscated 42 kilograms of marijuana and 8 grams of crystal methamphetamine.
He said the police were now developing the case to find who was supplying the dealers.(dic)
You might also like :
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Science may have answer to the itch you shouldn't scratch