Drug dealers nabbed at airport
The Jakarta Post
The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Police have announced the arrest of four drug dealers charged with selling narcotics at departure terminal III.
'The arrests were made possible from a tip,' Airport Police narcotics division head Comr. Guntur M Thariq said on Wednesday.
He said one of the dealers, identified as Deny alias Denok, was shot in the leg while resisting arrest. The three others, identified as Ozi, Cak and Oji, had surrendered.
The police also confiscated 42 kilograms of marijuana and 8 grams of crystal methamphetamine.
He said the police were now developing the case to find who was supplying the dealers.(dic)
- Parties launch diversity campaign, counter anti-Ahok rally
- Trump's call inspires hope in Taiwan, concern in Beijing
- Ahok supporters lambasted for bringing party attributes to Car Free Day
- Setya Novanto, Surya Paloh stand up for diversity after anti-Ahok rally
- In remote Indian village, cannabis is its only livelihood
- Transjakarta summons operator for allegedly renting out buses for political gathering
- Four dead, one missing as storms lash southern Thailand
- Indonesia keeps hopes high after 2-1 win over Vietnam
- Jokowi feels euphoria on pitch after victory over Vietnam
- First victim found, 12 remain missing in police plane crash