Drug dealers nabbed at airport
The Jakarta Post
The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Police have announced the arrest of four drug dealers charged with selling narcotics at departure terminal III.
'The arrests were made possible from a tip,' Airport Police narcotics division head Comr. Guntur M Thariq said on Wednesday.
He said one of the dealers, identified as Deny alias Denok, was shot in the leg while resisting arrest. The three others, identified as Ozi, Cak and Oji, had surrendered.
The police also confiscated 42 kilograms of marijuana and 8 grams of crystal methamphetamine.
He said the police were now developing the case to find who was supplying the dealers.(dic)
You might also like :
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president