Drug dealers nabbed at airport
The Jakarta Post
The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Police have announced the arrest of four drug dealers charged with selling narcotics at departure terminal III.
'The arrests were made possible from a tip,' Airport Police narcotics division head Comr. Guntur M Thariq said on Wednesday.
He said one of the dealers, identified as Deny alias Denok, was shot in the leg while resisting arrest. The three others, identified as Ozi, Cak and Oji, had surrendered.
The police also confiscated 42 kilograms of marijuana and 8 grams of crystal methamphetamine.
He said the police were now developing the case to find who was supplying the dealers.(dic)
You might also like :
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island