Drug dealers nabbed at airport
The Jakarta Post
The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Police have announced the arrest of four drug dealers charged with selling narcotics at departure terminal III.
'The arrests were made possible from a tip,' Airport Police narcotics division head Comr. Guntur M Thariq said on Wednesday.
He said one of the dealers, identified as Deny alias Denok, was shot in the leg while resisting arrest. The three others, identified as Ozi, Cak and Oji, had surrendered.
The police also confiscated 42 kilograms of marijuana and 8 grams of crystal methamphetamine.
He said the police were now developing the case to find who was supplying the dealers.(dic)
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups