Drug dealers nabbed at airport
The Jakarta Post
The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Police have announced the arrest of four drug dealers charged with selling narcotics at departure terminal III.
'The arrests were made possible from a tip,' Airport Police narcotics division head Comr. Guntur M Thariq said on Wednesday.
He said one of the dealers, identified as Deny alias Denok, was shot in the leg while resisting arrest. The three others, identified as Ozi, Cak and Oji, had surrendered.
The police also confiscated 42 kilograms of marijuana and 8 grams of crystal methamphetamine.
He said the police were now developing the case to find who was supplying the dealers.(dic)
You might also like :
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape