Drug dealers nabbed at airport
The Jakarta Post
The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Police have announced the arrest of four drug dealers charged with selling narcotics at departure terminal III.
'The arrests were made possible from a tip,' Airport Police narcotics division head Comr. Guntur M Thariq said on Wednesday.
He said one of the dealers, identified as Deny alias Denok, was shot in the leg while resisting arrest. The three others, identified as Ozi, Cak and Oji, had surrendered.
The police also confiscated 42 kilograms of marijuana and 8 grams of crystal methamphetamine.
He said the police were now developing the case to find who was supplying the dealers.(dic)
You might also like :
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Study links acne with increased risk of depression
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters