Drug dealers nabbed at airport
The Jakarta Post
The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Police have announced the arrest of four drug dealers charged with selling narcotics at departure terminal III.
'The arrests were made possible from a tip,' Airport Police narcotics division head Comr. Guntur M Thariq said on Wednesday.
He said one of the dealers, identified as Deny alias Denok, was shot in the leg while resisting arrest. The three others, identified as Ozi, Cak and Oji, had surrendered.
The police also confiscated 42 kilograms of marijuana and 8 grams of crystal methamphetamine.
He said the police were now developing the case to find who was supplying the dealers.(dic)
You might also like :
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Pakistan marks grim Eid after oil tanker inferno kills 153
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- N. Jakarta officials improve data to pave way for Anies's OK-OCE program
- Malaysian PM commences five-day vacation in Bali
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police
- Jokowi praised for meeting with opposition Muslim organization during Idul Fitri