Guess What?: Dhea loves experimenting with hair dyes
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Budding actress Dhea Seto always likes to appear with different hair colors, saying she has loved experimenting with hair dyes since she was a kid.
'I love experimenting with different shades. I've put highlights in my hair since I was 8,' said the 16-year-old as quoted by kapanlagi.com in Jakarta.
The youngest child of child-rights activist Seto Mulyadi said she dyed her pink and red on Valentine's day and then purple and pink on her birthday last month.
In an effort to prevent hair damage due to so much dying, Dhea said she chose to use dyes with no ammonia. 'The dyes are not so strong but they suit me well. Whenever they fade, I just dye my hair a new color.'
Dhea started her career playing parts in children's TV series and commercials. She has recently ventured into feature films, acting alongside Rio Dewanto in the romantic drama Me and You vs The World
You might also like :
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- Men mugged with lighter in Bekasi
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- N. Jakarta officials improve data to pave way for Anies's OK-OCE program
- Pakistan marks grim Eid after oil tanker inferno kills 153
- Do not return on weekend, toll road operator tells Jakartans
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police