Guess What?: Dhea loves experimenting with hair dyes
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Budding actress Dhea Seto always likes to appear with different hair colors, saying she has loved experimenting with hair dyes since she was a kid.
'I love experimenting with different shades. I've put highlights in my hair since I was 8,' said the 16-year-old as quoted by kapanlagi.com in Jakarta.
The youngest child of child-rights activist Seto Mulyadi said she dyed her pink and red on Valentine's day and then purple and pink on her birthday last month.
In an effort to prevent hair damage due to so much dying, Dhea said she chose to use dyes with no ammonia. 'The dyes are not so strong but they suit me well. Whenever they fade, I just dye my hair a new color.'
Dhea started her career playing parts in children's TV series and commercials. She has recently ventured into feature films, acting alongside Rio Dewanto in the romantic drama Me and You vs The World
- Parties launch diversity campaign, counter anti-Ahok rally
- Trump's call inspires hope in Taiwan, concern in Beijing
- Ahok supporters lambasted for bringing party attributes to Car Free Day
- Setya Novanto, Surya Paloh stand up for diversity after anti-Ahok rally
- In remote Indian village, cannabis is its only livelihood
- Transjakarta summons operator for allegedly renting out buses for political gathering
- Four dead, one missing as storms lash southern Thailand
- Indonesia keeps hopes high after 2-1 win over Vietnam
- Jokowi feels euphoria on pitch after victory over Vietnam
- First victim found, 12 remain missing in police plane crash