City to build Rp 112 billion water treatment plant
The Jakarta Post
The city administration, through PT Jakarta Utilitas Propertindo (JUP) — a subsidiary of city-owned developer PT Jakarta Propertindo (Jakpro), will build a water treatment plant in Pluit city forest, North Jakarta, to boost clean water supply in the capital.
JUP president director Chairul Hakim said the company had teamed up with water-solution company PT Memiotec Indonesia, which is affi...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident