Witness and Victim Protection Agency hoping for regional offices
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The Witness and Victim Protection Agency (LPSK) is unable to work effectively due to limited budget and human resources, agency chairman Abdul Haris Semendawai has said.
Abdul said the agency was currently unable to meet public demand for protection and to fix this he hoped the government would provide greater resources and open regional offices.
The agency received over 670 requests...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- Macron in Russia for high
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Scientists discover how breast cancer hibernates: Study
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey