Witness and Victim Protection Agency hoping for regional offices
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The Witness and Victim Protection Agency (LPSK) is unable to work effectively due to limited budget and human resources, agency chairman Abdul Haris Semendawai has said.
Abdul said the agency was currently unable to meet public demand for protection and to fix this he hoped the government would provide greater resources and open regional offices.
The agency received over 670 requests...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU