Witness and Victim Protection Agency hoping for regional offices
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The Witness and Victim Protection Agency (LPSK) is unable to work effectively due to limited budget and human resources, agency chairman Abdul Haris Semendawai has said.
Abdul said the agency was currently unable to meet public demand for protection and to fix this he hoped the government would provide greater resources and open regional offices.
The agency received over 670 requests...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan
- Travel fair to boost Garuda’s business
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Google looking to help news outlets win subscribers
- Mamma Mia! British star Colin Firth is now Italian