BookWORM; Anna Surti Ariani: From the page to real life
The Jakarta Post
From psychology textbooks to novels, child and family psychologist Anna Surti Ariani, or Nina as she is called, has always welcomed reading into her life. Her journey in the world of psychology started in her youth when a child psychologist visited Nina’s elementary school to talk with students.
“She told me that if I had any problems, I could tell her. I was quite ...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam