BookWORM; Anna Surti Ariani: From the page to real life
The Jakarta Post
From psychology textbooks to novels, child and family psychologist Anna Surti Ariani, or Nina as she is called, has always welcomed reading into her life. Her journey in the world of psychology started in her youth when a child psychologist visited Nina’s elementary school to talk with students.
“She told me that if I had any problems, I could tell her. I was quite ...
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Jasriadi of ‘Saracen’ to undergo trial in Pekanbaru
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Bitcoin futures make muted stock exchange debut
- Fight rages on for House speakership