BookWORM; Anna Surti Ariani: From the page to real life
The Jakarta Post
From psychology textbooks to novels, child and family psychologist Anna Surti Ariani, or Nina as she is called, has always welcomed reading into her life. Her journey in the world of psychology started in her youth when a child psychologist visited Nina’s elementary school to talk with students.
“She told me that if I had any problems, I could tell her. I was quite ...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor