Sojourn: Sunset seekers - “Gili Trawangan should be on the A-list for sunset lovers”
ords and Photos Agung Parameswara
| Thu, June 30 2016 | 11:19 am
PREMIUMGili Trawangan, a 15-square kilometer island off Lombok, has pristine beaches, stunning underwater beauty, as well as being the perfect distance from crowded cities, thus making any visitor feel liberated instead of marooned.
One other thing, it also offers the perfect sunset. This is important since a growing number of visitors now have placed “getting an impeccable sunset selfie” near...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- Pilgrimage at a price
- Cuba's first luxury hotel opens in Havana
- Toshiba turns to enterprises to boost laptop sales
- Two suspects of UII hazing surrender
- Police condemned for ‘arbitrary’ raid on ‘gay party’
- Bekasi welcomes new leaders