Sojourn: Sunset seekers - “Gili Trawangan should be on the A-list for sunset lovers”
ords and Photos Agung Parameswara
Gili Trawangan, a 15-square kilometer island off Lombok, has pristine beaches, stunning underwater beauty, as well as being the perfect distance from crowded cities, thus making any visitor feel liberated instead of marooned.
One other thing, it also offers the perfect sunset. This is important since a growing number of visitors now have placed “getting an impeccable sunset selfie” near...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Jokowi installs new Air Force chief of staff
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups