Sojourn: Sunset seekers - “Gili Trawangan should be on the A-list for sunset lovers”
ords and Photos Agung Parameswara
Gili Trawangan, a 15-square kilometer island off Lombok, has pristine beaches, stunning underwater beauty, as well as being the perfect distance from crowded cities, thus making any visitor feel liberated instead of marooned.
One other thing, it also offers the perfect sunset. This is important since a growing number of visitors now have placed “getting an impeccable sunset selfie” near...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study