Sojourn: Sunset seekers - “Gili Trawangan should be on the A-list for sunset lovers”
ords and Photos Agung Parameswara
Gili Trawangan, a 15-square kilometer island off Lombok, has pristine beaches, stunning underwater beauty, as well as being the perfect distance from crowded cities, thus making any visitor feel liberated instead of marooned.
One other thing, it also offers the perfect sunset. This is important since a growing number of visitors now have placed “getting an impeccable sunset selfie” near...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs