Style: Les Biches - “An eccentric fashion brand opens its first store in Bali”
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS COURTESY OF LES BICHES
| Thu, June 30 2016 | 10:53 am
PREMIUMThree inspired individuals, who were gathered by fate, united by a shared vision and enthralled by the endless creative freedom that they find in Bali, founded Les Biches in 2012.
After four years of exploring the market on the island, in Jakarta, Sydney and Berlin, they opened their first store in Bali.
Situated in the heart of Seminyak, on Jl. Kayu Jati right next to the legendary...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- Pertamina’s privileges may be revoked if efficiency not improved
- Jakarta Fair to offer home delivery service
- Police condemned for ‘arbitrary’ raid on ‘gay party’
- Jakartans to see more urban farming
- Bekasi welcomes new leaders
- Transjakarta to provide free drinks during Ramadhan
SE AsiaLawmakers told to stay in Manila for martial law review
Hendri Yulius Writer of Coming Out and a lecturer of gender and sexuality studies
Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
LifeEgyptian Museum overflows with antiquities
TravelTourism Ministry holds homestay management training in NTB