Style: Les Biches - “An eccentric fashion brand opens its first store in Bali”
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS COURTESY OF LES BICHES
Three inspired individuals, who were gathered by fate, united by a shared vision and enthralled by the endless creative freedom that they find in Bali, founded Les Biches in 2012.
After four years of exploring the market on the island, in Jakarta, Sydney and Berlin, they opened their first store in Bali.
Situated in the heart of Seminyak, on Jl. Kayu Jati right next to the legendary...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers