Teenagers win international award for green solution
The Jakarta Post
Suprihatin (left) and Raafi Jaya Sutrisna (JP/Teressa Warianto)Raafi Jaya Sutrisna and Suprihatin, two students in Pati, Central Java, may only be 17 years old, but they already have the makings of great inventors.
They saw a problem in their hometown, tried to turn it into an opportunity and won an international award for it.
Pati, a small town with a booming tapioca industry, prod...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world