Teenagers win international award for green solution
The Jakarta Post
Suprihatin (left) and Raafi Jaya Sutrisna (JP/Teressa Warianto)Raafi Jaya Sutrisna and Suprihatin, two students in Pati, Central Java, may only be 17 years old, but they already have the makings of great inventors.
They saw a problem in their hometown, tried to turn it into an opportunity and won an international award for it.
Pati, a small town with a booming tapioca industry, prod...
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Sandiaga urges posh neighborhood to stop using groundwater
- Netflix royal drama 'The Crown' apologizes over pay furor
- US Fed to hike interest rates for first time in 2018