Teenagers win international award for green solution
The Jakarta Post
Suprihatin (left) and Raafi Jaya Sutrisna (JP/Teressa Warianto)Raafi Jaya Sutrisna and Suprihatin, two students in Pati, Central Java, may only be 17 years old, but they already have the makings of great inventors.
They saw a problem in their hometown, tried to turn it into an opportunity and won an international award for it.
Pati, a small town with a booming tapioca industry, prod...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor