RI projected to become net gas importer in 2030
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
The country is expected to suffer from a gas deficit in 2030 and become a net gas importer as supplies fail to meet rising demand.
By then, the national deficit is estimated to stand at 4.07 million standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd), according to data from state-owned oil and gas company Pertamina.
The highest demand for gas will come from Java and Sumatra on the back of growing ...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods