RI projected to become net gas importer in 2030
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
The country is expected to suffer from a gas deficit in 2030 and become a net gas importer as supplies fail to meet rising demand.
By then, the national deficit is estimated to stand at 4.07 million standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd), according to data from state-owned oil and gas company Pertamina.
The highest demand for gas will come from Java and Sumatra on the back of growing ...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust