RI projected to become net gas importer in 2030
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
The country is expected to suffer from a gas deficit in 2030 and become a net gas importer as supplies fail to meet rising demand.
By then, the national deficit is estimated to stand at 4.07 million standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd), according to data from state-owned oil and gas company Pertamina.
The highest demand for gas will come from Java and Sumatra on the back of growing ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017