RI projected to become net gas importer in 2030
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
The country is expected to suffer from a gas deficit in 2030 and become a net gas importer as supplies fail to meet rising demand.
By then, the national deficit is estimated to stand at 4.07 million standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd), according to data from state-owned oil and gas company Pertamina.
The highest demand for gas will come from Java and Sumatra on the back of growing ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?