RI projected to become net gas importer in 2030
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
The country is expected to suffer from a gas deficit in 2030 and become a net gas importer as supplies fail to meet rising demand.
By then, the national deficit is estimated to stand at 4.07 million standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd), according to data from state-owned oil and gas company Pertamina.
The highest demand for gas will come from Java and Sumatra on the back of growing ...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research