RI projected to become net gas importer in 2030
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
The country is expected to suffer from a gas deficit in 2030 and become a net gas importer as supplies fail to meet rising demand.
By then, the national deficit is estimated to stand at 4.07 million standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd), according to data from state-owned oil and gas company Pertamina.
The highest demand for gas will come from Java and Sumatra on the back of growing ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote