AGI rides high on govt’s infrastructure development
The Jakarta Post
For you: Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) development director Nicky Hogan (left to right), company assessment director Samsul Hidayat and Aneka Gas Industri (AGI) president commissioner Arief Harsono exchange souvenirs after the listing of AGI’s shares on the bourse on Wednesday. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)Industrial gas producer Aneka Gas Industri (AGI) aims to benefit from the government’s ef...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official