AGI rides high on govt’s infrastructure development
The Jakarta Post
For you: Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) development director Nicky Hogan (left to right), company assessment director Samsul Hidayat and Aneka Gas Industri (AGI) president commissioner Arief Harsono exchange souvenirs after the listing of AGI’s shares on the bourse on Wednesday. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)Industrial gas producer Aneka Gas Industri (AGI) aims to benefit from the government’s ef...
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Pilgrims descend on Mecca for 'smart haj'
- Chinese plane slides off Manila airport runway in heavy rain
- Yazidi 'ex-sex slave' trapped both in Iraq and in German exile
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world