Greater Jakarta: Technician crushed to death by elevator
The Jakarta Post
A technician named Adi Kelana, 45, died in an elevator accident in a building in East Jakarta on Monday afternoon.
Adi died while he was attempting to repair an elevator at Jayabaya University in Pulo Gadung, Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Awi Setiyono said as reported by kompas.com.
The victim slipped as he was working and was crushed between the elevator doors and the machine, ...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims