Greater Jakarta: Technician crushed to death by elevator
The Jakarta Post
A technician named Adi Kelana, 45, died in an elevator accident in a building in East Jakarta on Monday afternoon.
Adi died while he was attempting to repair an elevator at Jayabaya University in Pulo Gadung, Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Awi Setiyono said as reported by kompas.com.
The victim slipped as he was working and was crushed between the elevator doors and the machine, ...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro