Young doctor missing in Yogyakarta
The Jakarta Post
A young doctor, Nur Ruwaida Isnaini, 29, who was taking a specialist program at Gadjah Mada University (UGM) Medical School, Yogyakarta, has been reported by her family and colleagues as missing.
Sardjito General Hospital spokesperson Trisno Heru Nugroho said as quoted by kompas.com on Saturday Isnaini was last seen on Wednesday and they were still looking for her.
Heru said Isnaini finished her shift at Sleman General Hospital on Wednesday and she told her colleagues she would go to Sardjito hospital after going to her boarding room in Sleman regency.
“She arrived at her boarding room and she left for Sardjito to meet her program study head, but she never arrived at Sardjito,” Heru said.
One of her colleagues called her family and they reported the case to the police.
Before enrolling in the specialist program at UGM and practicing in Sardjito, she worked at a community health center in Gorontalo province. (evi)
You might also like :
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- Pence says US to partner in Papua New Guinea military base
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US politician stands to win election by one vote
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Govt looks to private employees to fill public jobs after 90 percent of applican...
- 'Moral panic' targets Indonesia's LGBT community
- Number of missing in California fire soars past 1,000 as Trump set to visit