Young doctor missing in Yogyakarta
The Jakarta Post
A young doctor, Nur Ruwaida Isnaini, 29, who was taking a specialist program at Gadjah Mada University (UGM) Medical School, Yogyakarta, has been reported by her family and colleagues as missing.
Sardjito General Hospital spokesperson Trisno Heru Nugroho said as quoted by kompas.com on Saturday Isnaini was last seen on Wednesday and they were still looking for her.
Heru said Isnaini finished her shift at Sleman General Hospital on Wednesday and she told her colleagues she would go to Sardjito hospital after going to her boarding room in Sleman regency.
“She arrived at her boarding room and she left for Sardjito to meet her program study head, but she never arrived at Sardjito,” Heru said.
One of her colleagues called her family and they reported the case to the police.
Before enrolling in the specialist program at UGM and practicing in Sardjito, she worked at a community health center in Gorontalo province. (evi)
You might also like :
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Payment of 'uang ketok palu' is tradition, councilors admit to corruption court